Appointment of auditor – First Auditor
- To be done by the Board of Director within 30 days of incorporation of the company. If Board fails to appoint auditor then Extra Ordinary General Meeting (EGM) shall be called for within 90 days and auditor shall be appointed.
- Tenure shall be from the date of appointment till the end of the First AGM
Appointment of auditor – Subesequent Auditor
- To be appointed at the AGM
- Tenure shall be for 5 years block period subject to ratification at the AGM
- Intimate the auditor regarding the intention of the company to appoint him or her as the statutory auditor of the company and ask whether he is eligible and not disqualified to be appointed as auditor of the company.
- Obtain letter of consent for the auditor
- Call board meeting
- Approve appointment of auditor in the first meeting
- Intimate the appointment of first auditor to the MCA within 30 days of board meeting in Form No. ADT 1